Table Increment Data
Increment a Table data. Data has to be an integer.
- table-id: Select an existing table. Table may be created by clicing on Table navigation on the left.
- key: Table key to Increment the data on.
- amount: Amount of Increment to be applied.
- use-mock-result: Turn on and off the data simulation for the flow of an endpoint
- mock-result: Message to print after mock run
- output-location: Location to store the output data
If Table “test” with key “test-key” had value 10, and amount was set to 3, output will be 13.