Like the switch statements in programming language, a switch condition checks for matching value.
- Target: The data to work on from the flow transaction data
Let’s say we want to execute different actions based on user status.
1. Using the Testing feature, let’s send a value of “blocked” in the request body
2. Drag n drop Condition Switch and apply the data to work on from the
3. Add Cases by pressing the plus button in the Condition Switch. Don’t forget to set the default case.
4. Assign the value to check them against.
5. Add action to be done when the case is matched
Below we see that the values for the matched case