A match condition checks if a specified condition is true.
- Target: The data to work on from the flow transaction data
Let’s say we want to execute different actions based on the a condition that userID is greater than 100.
1. Using the Testing feature, let’s send a value of “100” in the request body
2. Drag n drop Condition match and apply the data to work on from the flow transaction data
3. Add Cases by pressing the plus button in the Condition Match.
4. Assign the condition to check them against.
5. Add action to be done when the case is matched
Below we see that the values for the matched case